Terms & Conditions
- Please check that you have the correct date, time and event on your ticket, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- No exchanges or refunds will be offered unless the event is cancelled. Ticket holders for a cancelled event will be offered either tickets for a rescheduled date (subject to availability) up to the face value of the original tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event, a refund of the ticket face value.
- The Promoter, venue management and Somerset House accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Unauthorised duplication of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Somerset House or the Promoter to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
Guide book and other shipped items
If you have contracted with us as a consumer, you have the right to cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day on which you received the goods. You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession and they must be returned to us, promptly at your cost. You must notify us of the cancellation of the contract by email:email@example.com. This returns information is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations or other relevant consumer legislation. Full details of your rights under all such legislation are available from your Local Citizens Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.